[Gvsig_english] importing geopaparazzi projects in gvSIG desktop

paolasalmona paolasalmona at arch.unige.it
Fri Sep 15 14:11:43 CEST 2017

Hi!

I'm trying to exchange data between gvSIG and Geopaparazzi by the "cloud
data" option. According to a tutorial I found on the web, I downloaded
and installed the jgrasstools/geopaparazzi plugin in gvSIG desktop
(2.3.1) , I've inserted the IP address and port of my server in the
Geopaparazzi settings and the username and password to access. But now
I'don't know how to proceed.

Where should I save gvSIG projects to make them reachable? Moreover, if
I try to transfer on the coluod a geopaparazzi project, the connection
times out without any result.

Any suggestion will be very appreciated.

Thank you

Paola