[Gvsig_english] importing geopaparazzi projects in gvSIG desktop

andrea antonello andrea.antonello at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 14:54:06 CEST 2017

Hi Paola,
the last release we did was starting to target gvSIG 2.4 and we experienced
issues with the Geopaparazzi cloud data plugin, since it was basing on the
3D engine of Nasa World Wind.
So we had to leave the plugin out and the version you have most probably
doesn't contain the geopaparazzi server version inside gvSIG.

I am planning to fix this during the international gvSIG conference code
sprint in Valencia in October. After that I will do a new release of the
gvSIG plugins.

Sorry for the inconvenience. If you want to test this with supervision, you
should come to the conference in Valencia :-) At the code sprint
experienced users help less experienced to get started with the gvSIG
applications.

Ciao,
Andrea