Res: Re: Res: Re: [Gvsig_usuarios] Portuguese Translaction Almost Ready

Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha ezequias en iteci.com.br
Mie Abr 6 14:22:03 CEST 2005

I took a look on the French translation and got the idea from franch file.

I translated framework to "Espaço" área, space in english.

Now I would like to know to how should I send my translations to be used by
the community on the new release of gvSIG.

Can anyone tell me ?

My Best Regards
Ezequias

-------Mensagem original-------

De: Vicente Caballero
Data: 04/06/05 04:21:57
Para: usuarios de gvSIG, el SIG libre y multiplataforma de la Generalitat
Valenciana
Assunto: Re: Res: Re: [Gvsig_usuarios] Portuguese Translaction Almost Ready

Hello,

The most nearby definition of the dictionary, is the following one:

Framework: a structure supporting or containing something.

For us, is the necessary structure to contain the views, legends, pictures,
graphic, graphic scale and text in the Layout.

  Vicente Caballero Navarro
  Equipo de desarrollo gvSIG
  http://www.gvsig.gva.es
  IVER Tecnologías de la Información