[Gvsig_usuarios] plugin/extension repository

G. Allegri giohappy en gmail.com
Mie Jul 25 15:35:38 CEST 2007

Hi,
I'm sorry, I speak only italian and english... Hope this isn't a problem to
this list.
I already wrote on the international one to promote a common repository to
share code, plugins and extensions developed by gvSIG users, as a way to
improve and widen the use of this wonderful software.
I'm not an advanced programmer, but as geologist and gis practitioner I find
extending gvSIG (and Sextante) capabilities very useful. I know there a lot
of peopole already programming over gvSIG framework... Wouldn't it be a good
thing having a way to share?

Giovanni