RE: [Gvsig_usuarios] problema en la instalación de gvSIG

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez en prodevelop.es
Vie Nov 23 14:36:29 CET 2007

Hello, Francisco:

The log file you have sent says there is an "out of memory error" with a DWG file, but you mention the DXF format (?). I am not the person who knows the most about those formats, but I can tell you this:

- gvSIG supports DWG version 2000. Other versions of DWG have problems. Can you open that file in an empty view without other views? Maybe the "out of memory error" is caused by a non-supported format version.

- CAD formats (like DXF and DWG) are loaded completely into memory. Are you opening very large files in that view or in another view?

Sorry, I cannot help you more than that.

We shouldn't be sending messages in English to this list. There is an international list in English if you feel more comfortable in that language:

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)
Tlf.: 96.351.06.12 -- Fax: 96.351.09.68
http://www.prodevelop.es <http://www.prodevelop.es/>