[Gvsig_usuarios] gvSIG mobile

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez en prodevelop.es
Mie Jul 9 11:47:56 CEST 2008

Hola, Hugo. En este mensaje hay un link para descargar J9:

http://runas.cap.gva.es/pipermail/gvsig_usuarios/2008-May/005083.html

Saludos,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)
Tlf.: 96.351.06.12 -- Fax: 96.351.09.68
http://www.prodevelop.es <http://www.prodevelop.es/>

________________________________

De: gvsig_usuarios-bounces en runas.cap.gva.es en nombre de Hugo Martins
Enviado el: mié 09/07/2008 10:46
Para: gvsig_usuarios en runas.cap.gva.es
Asunto: [Gvsig_usuarios] gvSIG mobile

Hola a todos,

Although i'm portuguese, my written spanish is even worst then my spoken spanish, so i'll write my questions in english. Any answers can come in spanish with no problem.
Well i've been working with gvSIG and i must congratulate you for the great piece of work you have there. As i'm becoming an enthusiast of this particular software i decided to try out the gvsig mobile. And here starts my problem. I can't download de j9 virtual machine from the link which is in the installation guide (https://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/iwm/web/reg/pick.do?lang=en_US&source=weme). After googling a little bit i wasn't able to find a valid url to download this J9. Does anyone has any link where i can download the virtual machine??

Gracias,

Saudaciones geográficas,

Hugo