[Gvsig_usuarios] output and raster

Mario Carrera carrera_marrod en gva.es
Jue Mar 12 09:25:03 CET 2009

Hi Ricardo,

you can't export the map to a raster file now. It'll be available in a
future possibly. About the error, we need more information. After trying
to export it and obtaining the error, you can close gvSIG and a log file
is generated with the error. This file is in C:\Documents and
Settings\{UserName}\gvSIG\gvSIG.log (in Windows) or
/home/$USER/gvSIG/gvSIG.log (in Linux). Could you please send this log
so that we can gather more information about the error?

In addition, there's an international list of users, in English language
mainly, where you'll be able to receive answers in English easily. You
can subscribe from
http://runas.cap.gva.es/mailman/listinfo/gvsig_internacional.

Best regards,
               Mario