[Gvsig_usuarios] "put turncost" tool

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru en gmail.com
Vie Mayo 8 13:35:43 CEST 2009

Hola Laura.

The turn cost tool works for me. You should click on the arc FROM and
then click on arc TO. It means: from first click to second click, the
cost will be X. If X = -1, then is a prohibited cost.
The problem (I think) is that the position of the icon is misleading
you. It is something we should correct, but until now, the icon appears
at second click position, meaning you can reach this street from the
first street (in case of -1).

If it still doesn't work for you, please, send us the shape file and a
clear use case with the error, please.

Hope this helps.

Fran Peñarrubia
gvSIG Team.