[Gvsig_usuarios] Desinstalación e nueva instalación GVSig 1.1.1.

Pedro Machado Monteiro pedromachadomonteiro en gmail.com
Mar Abr 27 10:44:38 CEST 2010

Good morning <gvsig_usuarios en listserv.gva.es>

GvSig 1.1.1 was not correctly installed on my PC (because of a Java
conflict, I suppose) <gvsig_usuarios en listserv.gva.es>, and I want to
unnisntall it, in order to obtain a "clean" new installation.

Unfortunately, *the unninstall tool in the GVSig folder doesnt function. *

How do I solve this problem ?

Can you send me instructions for the unnistall and new install  processes in
theese conditions?

Thank you very much

Pedro Monteiro