[Gvsig_usuarios] Postgres and two versions of Postgis running

José María Amuedo jmamuedo en gmail.com
Jue Mayo 31 08:28:23 CEST 2012

Hello,

I would like to know if can I install another versión of Postgis en the
same Postgres?

I installed the PostgreSQL 9.1 and Postgis 2.0, but I would like to install
another version of Postgis because I can not work with this "new" version
and my gvSGI desktop software. My solution is install a below postgis
version and wirk with raster extension, because it is the only way to work
both and together Postgresql+postgis and gvSIG.

Anyone know what can I do?

Thanks

Jose