[Gvsig_english] FOSS4G 2007 Registration is Open

Mario Carrera carrera_marrod at gva.es
Wed Apr 11 09:25:26 CEST 2007

2007 Free and Open Source Software for Geospatial (FOSS4G) Conference
September 24-27, Victoria Conference Centre, Victoria, BC.

ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!

We are pleased to announce that online registration for the 2007 Free
and Open Source Software for Geospatial conference (FOSS4G 2007) is now
open. FOSS4G 2007 is the annual event bringing together the people and
companies who create, use, and support open source geospatial software.

Register now by logging onto http://www.foss4g2007.org/register/

Register prior to the July 27th Early Bird Deadline to save on your
registration fees! Take advantage of the opportunity FOSS4G 2007 offers
to network with fellow geospatial data professionals, renew old
acquaintances and make new ones.

For up-to-date information, registration and/or to submit a
presentation, please visit the conference website at
http://www.foss4g2007.org/.

EXHIBITOR AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES

For information on exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities, see
http://foss4g2007.org/sponsors or contact Paul Ramsey, Conference Chair
via email at pramsey at foss4g2007.org.

SUBMIT A PRESENTATION

Submit a presentation online at
http://www.foss4g2007.org/presentations/. The deadline for submissions
is June 29th 2007.

FOSS4G presentations are 25 minute talks, with 5 minute question and
answer sessions at the end. Presentations cover the use or development
of open source geospatial software. Anyone can submit a presentation
proposal and take part in the conference as a presenter. More
information is available on the presentations page on the website.

We hope to see you in Victoria, Canada in September!

--

Mario Carrera Rodríguez
Grupo SIG-CAD / gvSIG