[Gvsig_english] short remark on gvSIG 1.1::close project

Manuel Madrid madrid_man at gva.es
Wed Aug 8 11:09:40 CEST 2007

Hi list,

This dialog is an urgency solution for the following problem: In gvSIG
1.0.x, if you close the project without stopping the edition of a layer,
you lose the changes. This dialog box allows the user to save the
changes before exit.
We know that it's not the best solution. We must think about it but, as
Mike says, all we are probably under a strong ArcView influence.

On the other hand we've prepared a small improvement for gvSIG 1.1 rc2
that is a "Discard changes" button so to exit without saving will be
fast and clear.

Regards.
Manuel.

--