[Gvsig_english] Free But Shackled - The Java Trap

Mario Pisa mario.pisa at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 13:16:26 CEST 2007

Hi again,

the only question follow unanswered, what's happen with JAI? is true what
GPL is only for Java 5 and 6?

for me, this is the only discussion. Luis, do you really think what you are
discover a new world with your link?, your link was only to one click from
my link, and I resume it how "the FSF congratulate to Sun for his decision",
but you suppose what I didn't read it. This suppositions has no sense.

The issue can to be old, but at this moment, can we declare what gvSIG don't
fall in Java trap?

http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-software-for-freedom.html

greetings,

Mario