[Gvsig_english] decimal places with integer values? Little bug in gvSIG

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Sat Nov 17 09:24:18 CET 2007

Hi list,
there is - I would guess it is - a bug in gvSIG regarding integer values. If I open a connection to a remote geodatabase (in my case Oracle spatial) using GeoBD, values of an integer column are not integer values, but decimal numbers (for example 1.0 instead of 1). I think this also happens when using the field calculator (at least: happened). Would be good, if this could be solved.
Best regards,
Wolfgang