[Gvsig_english] decimal places with integer values? Little bug ingvSIG

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Mon Nov 19 12:55:37 CET 2007

Hello.

Yes, instead of using the constant INTEGER, Oracle databases describe integer columns as NUMERIC with SCALE = 0 (zero decimal positions), and we were not aware of that. This bug will be fixed in the next release, thank you.

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)
Tlf.: 96.351.06.12 -- Fax: 96.351.09.68
http://www.prodevelop.es <http://www.prodevelop.es/>