[Gvsig_english] copy and paste between themes

ann-christin12 at freenet.de ann-christin12 at freenet.de
Wed Dec 10 10:26:15 CET 2008

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hi list,

I am new here and I hope to find some answers. At the moment I work with gvSIG build 1045 and build 1221 on linux.
I tried to copy a  one theme to another theme. I put both themes active and they also have the same table structure in the backround. I can only copy and paste inside one theme and I didn't find a possibility to paste the selected graphic into the other theme.
Are there any suggestions why I couldn't manage it? Thank you!
Best regards,
Ann-Christin Kr?

#adBox3 {display:none;}