[Gvsig_english] copy and paste between themes

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Wed Dec 10 10:57:19 CET 2008

Hello Ann-Christin,
>I am new here and I hope to find some answers.
first of all: welcome to the wonderful world of gvSIG! ;)
>At the moment
> I work with gvSIG build 1045 and build 1221 on linux. <br>I tried to copy a
>  one theme to another theme. I put both themes active and they also have
> the same table structure in the backround. I can only copy and paste inside
> one theme and I didn't find a possibility to paste the selected graphic
> into the other theme.
As far as I know, gvSIG does not provide this feature at the moment. This
would be a wish for a new feature. If you are testing 1221 in detail, I would
recommend to ask for an account for the bug tracking and add-wish-webpage.

Please read also this older post:
-->
http://runas.cap.gva.es/pipermail/gvsig_internacional/2008-November/002600.html

Alternatively (or additionally), it always makes sense to post your wishes/bug
reports to this list. If you add some keywords to the subject of your mail,
it will be easier for the developers to understand the issue you are talking
about (without having to read the whole text first): keywords could be build
number, bug or wish.

Best regards,
Wolfgang