[Gvsig_english] Problem with datatype char and character varying

"Sven Böhme (WhereGroup)" sven.boehme at wheregroup.com
Fri Feb 29 12:23:09 CET 2008

Hi List,

I have a problem with a postgis connection. I try to load a table from a
postgis database. The geometries are correct but the attribute table
doesn?t show the values of the fields with the type char or character
varying. I made a WFS (Geoserver) with this dataset and load it into
gvSIG and had the same problem. If I load the postgis table or the WFS
in QGIS, the fields are filled with text.

Is it a bug or what can I do?

One advice: it is a table with a lot of rows (more than 80) and lines
(over 2000)

Best Regards
Sven