[Gvsig_english] my svg images failed to work in gvsig

pvmstg pvmstg at videotron.ca
Fri Jan 4 13:54:29 CET 2008

Hi Silvio,

Yes keeping symbology in neutral color, black it's a good think.
Like you said, if you could manages symbols like we can in arcgis 9
(layering, posionning, coloring) from images or font, it could leave
a wall for users of arcgis to go with gv_sig.  Also... if somehow it
could use the layering made from arcgis lyr to import the symbologies
in gv_sig... that could leave out a big time consuming task for
moving projects...

Marcel