[Gvsig_english] Experiences with gvSIG and gvSIGMobile on ultramobile PCs

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 11:08:17 CET 2008

We've been running the OA Digital version of gvSIG [1] on the Ubuntu
version of a Dell Mini 9 laptop. I had planned to post on my blog
about it, but never got round to it. It's all very impressive,
however, both the hardware and the software, and I'd certainly
recommend the combination to anyone looking to do some mobile-ish GIS.

Joseph

[1] http://oadigital.net/software/gvsigoade