[Gvsig_english] German Umlaut ( ü , ä , ö , ß ) and encoding in gvSIG

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Tue Oct 21 16:22:47 CEST 2008

Hello Fran,
yes, indeed very useful. The file was created before in ArcView with standard
encoding (I think Latin1). Only for later usage in our Openlayers-app, UTF-8
is needed.
It would be really great, if
a) this extension could be added to standard gvSIG-package
b) if gvSIG would provide a functionality to set the encoding for a whole
project.

Best regards,
Wolfgang