[Gvsig_english] GVSig X Transcad

Francisco José Peñarrubia fjp at scolab.es
Tue Mar 24 11:00:22 CET 2009

Hola Igor.

I don't know if you are planning to do it with 1.9 or 1.1.2 release. I
suppose you will need routing functions and so on. I advice to have a
look to extGraph extension, in Trunk svn. You can test the
funcionalities already done with this build:

https://gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/devel/gvsig-1_9/gvsig-1_9_0/

Latest build is 1228.

Hope this helps, and good luck.

PS: If you think there is some functionality that may be interesting to
add to extGraph, please let me know.

Fran Peñarrubia
gvSIG Team.
www.scolab.es