[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9 English GUI translation

Mario Carrera carrera_marrod at gva.es
Fri May 15 14:23:39 CEST 2009

Hi Benjamin,

in the last build of gvSIG 1.9 development version, we added the
translation management extension, and in the next one we are going to
add some updated strings. After it I'll send the files to the
translators, so I can send you the English translation and we can
separate the English and the American version. I'll send you the strings
soon.

In one or two months we'll have an online tool to translate the strings,
so it'll be easy.

Best regards,
           Mario

--