[Gvsig_english] NavTable - new gvSIG Extension

Juan Ignacio Varela García (Nacho Uve) nvarela at cartolab.es
Tue May 26 12:44:56 CEST 2009

Hello Ben,

> 1. More direct interaction Map -> NavTable
>
> What I mean is a little tool in the NavTable which, while
> activated allows me to click on a spatial feature in the View,
> flashes that feature for visual feedback and jumps straight
> to the attribute record for the feature in the NavTable.

Yes, I like your idea. We will add this tool in our 'future works'!

2. A way to automatically save edits when switching to
> the next feature, w/o having to click the little disk
> icon. As it stands, there should also at least be a warning
> that changes will be lost if not before the user
> switches records.

In the very next release (NavTable 0.2.2), it will be a dialog to warning
about not saving values. In the v1.0, there will be available a new feature
that allows to configure auto-save behavior.

Thank you very very much for yours points!!  Best regards,

Nacho

[1]: http://navtable.forge.osor.eu/index_en.html
--
Juan Ignacio Varela García (Nacho Uve)
Coordinador Grupo de Desarrollo

ETS Ingeniería de Caminos, Canales y Puertos
Universidade da Coruña
Campus de Elviña - 15071 A Coruña (España)
(34)981167000 ext. 5493