[Gvsig_english] problem with split geometry tool (1251)

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Wed Nov 4 20:20:16 CET 2009

Dear Sergio,
yes, I have seen that grey square, too (or - to be honest, only the grey
colour of that square). My problem is that the geometry of the river
"ISAR" (this is the river which flows through the city of munich) is
quite long - therefore, the bounding box is very big. I have to do some
detailled split-operations, which are located in the middle of the huge
bounding box. so what to do? I understand that this is somehow
exceptional, but I would appreciate, if a solution could be found in
future versions. Do you think that this could be done?
Many thanks for your reply.

Best regards
Wolfgang