[Gvsig_english] Problems with EPSG.21781

FANGER Lorenz L.Fanger at csd.ch
Mon Nov 16 08:09:24 CET 2009

Hi all

After several tests I' got a bit further...

As I have Postgres-Testing environement on 32 and 64 bit systems the problems with the "ints" could not be this difference. After I installed the new stable version I got even a more sever error (java null pointer exception) when I tried to open a new view. I reinstalled GvSIg as well as my hole Java environment without solving the problem. Only after deleting the user gvSIG-directories (which are not removed by uninstalling gvSIG) and after reinstalling the programm again everything including loading postgis datas with different "int"-filed types and except the use of EPSG:21781 worked fine...

Finally I look forward to start using gvSIG hopeing the things with EPSG:21781 will be resolved soon.

Freundliche Grüsse
Lorenz Fanger

Lorenz Fanger
Dipl. Natw. ETH & MSc (GIS)