[Gvsig_english] Availability of English manual for gvSIG?

Mario Carrera carrera_marrod at gva.es
Thu Nov 26 18:44:42 CET 2009

Hi Simon,

the manual of the new features in gvSIG 1.9 is being translated to
English. All the work is done by collaborators, but sometimes it's a
slow task. They are working on it now.

About the Spanish version, we have the documents of the new features in
gvSIG 1.9, but they have to be linked with the gvSIG 1.1.2 documents for
creating the complet gvSIG 1.9 manual. So it's available only online
now. Our aim is to publish a PDF file at the end like the other versions.

The English version will be linked too when the translation is finished.

We would like to have more English translators. It would make the
translation of the other languages easy because it would be available
from Spanish or English.

Best regards,
         Mario

--

Mario Carrera Rodríguez
Grupo SIG-CAD / gvSIG

Si Vd. ha recibido este mensaje erróneamente, se ruega lo notifique al
remitente y proceda a su borrado.

Gracias por su colaboración.