[Gvsig_english] MD5 chekcsum when downloading 1.9 gvSIG builds

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Thu Sep 24 16:03:11 CEST 2009

Hello everybody,

I would like to ask whether there is a way to find out, somewhere, on the gvSIG's website, the MD5 checksum notes.
In particular,  for the 1.9 gvSIG' s builds to download (for those who don't know it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MD5).
This is in order to establish the integrity of a build I have just downloaded.

So far, I haven't had yet any big problem when downloading from the gvSIG website :-)
Besides, I am a bit lazy and I end up using the MD5 checksum rarely :-(

Anyway, I was wondering if this information is available on the gvSIG's website.
I have tried to find out it in the links regarding the download section without success.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Best regards,

Silvio