[Gvsig_english] SUGGESTED FUNCTIONALITY gvSIG 1.9 (BN 1253) -- Customizable Toolbars and Menus

Roser soler_rossig at gva.es
Thu Apr 8 10:01:45 CEST 2010

Hi again,

A costumisable toolbar is a good point, we have it on mind (it's already
on bugtracker too)

Coming back to the TOC issue, I've found a really good ticket from Ben,
with all the posible improvements. It's a year old and it hasn't been
approached yet, so... be patient... sorry, we have a lot of tickets and
few developers....

best regards