[Gvsig_english] SUGGESTED FUNCTIONALITY gvSIG 1.9 (BN 1253) -- Customizable Toolbars and Menus

Simon Cropper scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Thu Apr 8 03:02:38 CEST 2010

Hi,

Another good example of peculiar tools that could be removed from a
toolbar is 'insert' polygon, rectangle, circle or eclipse, when editing
a shapefile. How many people add regular shapes like a five sided
polygon to their layers? Not many I suspect.

Cheers Simon

        Simon Cropper
        Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd
        P.O. Box 160 Sunshine VIC 3020