[Gvsig_english] View Frame Properties of Map Buggy

Simon Cropper (Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd) scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Tue Jan 5 12:52:20 CET 2010

Hi Jorge Gasper,

"If you want to "stuck" the view in its position you have to select the
"maintain viewing scale", I'm testing two maps sharing the same view
and I'm able to maintain one of the maps while the other one is
adjusting if I change the view position."

You stated they using "maintain viewing scale" froze the map. The is the case if you can use the navigate tools to move the map to the right location. Using zoom in/out and pan does not work. On occasion I have fluked getting the map in the right  location you can freeze the zoom, but this only works when you only have one map for a view. Add another to the mix and gvSIG gets confused and the "freezing" is lost.

Cheers Simon

Simon Cropper
Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 160, Sunshine, Victoria 3020.