[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9 patch for managing measured 3D Polylines of Shapefiles

Flavio Pompermaier fla83tn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 12:25:09 CET 2010

Hi to all,
In the project I' working on I had the need of managing M dimension of
PolylineZ contained in shapefiles
and I had to modify the libFMap and read also M coordinate for
Shape.POLYLINE3D.
The patch is attached to this mail.
I'd like to know whether this patch could be added of interest for a
cumulative further patch of gvSIG 1.9.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Brief summary:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Class ShapeZMFactory proxies the creation of Z-geometries with four
coordinates. By now only polylines
are managed but, if somedays there will be the need of managing also
Zpoints, Zmultipoints and Zpolygons
with four dimension, you can always implement method for their creation in
the aforementioned class.

- Class FPolyline3DM extends FPolyline3D in order to manage m dimension of
PolylineZ shapes

- Class IndexedShpDriver instead manage the reading of m coordinate from
shapefiles..

If anyone knows if I've forgotten to touch other classes in order to make my
patch complete is pleased to let
me know about it.

Best regards,
Flavio Pompermaier