[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9 patch for managing measured 3D Polylines of Shapefiles

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 10:53:12 CET 2010

Hi Flavio.

Sorry about this late response... :-(.

About the patch, we are going to evaluate it. Please, can you send us
some shapefiles to test, and one or two use cases?.
We are going to test also some legends, and labelling (just in case you
haven't tested it yet).

Thanks a lot for this collaboration, and keep going, please.

Fran Peñarrubia.
gvSIG Team