[Gvsig_english] FEEDBACK gvSIG 1.9 (BN 1253) -- use of gvSIG in production environment

Simon Cropper (Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd) scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Fri Jan 22 00:04:43 CET 2010

Hi,

I think the version issue can be simply handled by including at the top
every wiki page a checklist of versions for which the instructions on
the page have been checked. So if you import old tutorial text, only the
gvSIG 1.1.2 box would be ticked. Once someone has a chance the
instructions can be checked against the latest version and either a tick
is recorded against its version number or the text changed to reflect
what is different. If the tool is totally revamped and separate page
could be developed.

Cheers Simon

Simon Cropper
Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd