[Gvsig_english] FEEDBACK gvSIG 1.9 (BN 1253) -- use of gvSIG in production environment

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Fri Jan 22 12:31:48 CET 2010

Hi Antonio, Ben,

Antonio Falciano wrote:
>IMHO gvsig.org Plone wiki is the best place where to do such things without scattering resources.

Yes. I agree.
gvsig.org Plone is the webpage where you can translate all Spanish documents (e.g. the Spanish manuals).
There is the support provided by gvSIG's developers.
On top of that, it is really, really easy to use.
This being said, I have no particular preference in the end.

Best regards,

Silvio