[Gvsig_english] FEEDBACK gvSIG 1.9 (BN 1253) -- use of gvSIG in production environment

Agustin Diez Castillo Agustin.Diez at uv.es
Sat Jan 23 12:58:07 CET 2010

I was wondering why nobody was mentioning the OSGeo wiki, I will vote for it.
I see reasons to have the wiki close to the source code (gvsig.org) but maybe is better to put it somewhere else. Likely
I'm wrong but to me gvSIG.org is somewhat over moderated.

Dr. Agustín Diez Castillo
Departament de Prehistòria i Arqueologia
Phone:   +34 963 86 42 42
Avda. Blasco Ibañez, 28   Fax:      +34 963 86 42 34
València 46010