[Gvsig_english] POTENTIAL ERROR/BUG gvSIG 1.9 (BN 1253) -- Selected geometry during edit gets 'darker' if selectedmultiple times

Simon Cropper (Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd) scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Mon Jul 5 07:56:45 CEST 2010

Hi,

This appears to just be a change in how a geometry is displayed on the screen
rather than (a) changes in the selected data or (b) whether the program runs
something differently a tool is used on the selected area.

1. Configure 'Selection Colour' in Preferences Dialog so Alpha is about ~20% (I
made mine red)
2. Edit a polygon layer.
3. Use the selection tool (orange hexagon with white arrow icon).
(a) select a single polygon. The colour should be a shade of red (depending on
what your original layer colour is).
(b) select the same  polygon again. The colour darkens by a shade - now ~40%.
(c) do it again and again and the colour darkens.

I have been unable to find any change in polygons selected or behaviour of the
program, so really this is just cosmetic.

How did I discover this funny little quirk? Fell over patting my head, rubbing
my stomach and hopping :).

--

Cheers Simon
Simon Cropper