[Gvsig_english] (no subject)

Anne Rosenkranz supisun at gmx.de
Mon Jul 5 09:55:56 CEST 2010

Dear gvSIG- user,

I have one layer with block maps (500*500m) and one layer with parishes of a town. Now I need the attributes of the block maps for the parishes. If I do it with union and dissolve I don't consider that some block maps are intersect by the border of a parish, e.g. the population will be the same even if only a part of the block map is within one parish.
Do you know if there is any way to solve this problem?

Thanks

Anne