[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 3D extension issues

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Fri May 21 11:43:18 CEST 2010

> AFAIK unless you have admin permissions you can't remove anything from JRE.
> That's the reason the installer can't remove native libs. In gvSIG 2.0
> native libraries won't be copied to JRE, but I don't know if the installer
> will be able to erase them.

If you don't have admin permissions you can't even install them :)
So, if you can install you can also uninstall. Am I missing something?

> BTW the vast majority of Win applications generate garbage in your system32/
> directory.

Yes, but if they miss the ability to uninstall that garbage I consider
them buggy.
I appreciate your effort, and I can't pretend you to manage the
uninstall, but I also think it's a VERY important feature that should
be there...
Anyway, how would you explain a common user how to remove the previous
libs? How to know the exact list of libs installed by Gvsig (3D)?

giovanni