[Gvsig_english] raster georeferencing tool fails on gvsig OADE 2010

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Thu Sep 23 09:57:02 CEST 2010

Hi Ernesto,

did you try different interpolation methods for the
resampling?

Tracing the error message you sent, I find
some code in Grid.java, which does this:

line 198:

  init(null);

then, in line 329 (method init()):

  this.dataSource = ds.getDataSource();

So it passes a null object to init(), which then tries to
execute a method from the null object. This must necessarily
lead to the error message you are getting.

Further down in init(), I find:

  if (ds == null)

which guards against null objects, but it's too late at that
point.

Could you please try this with gvSIG 1.10 (which is the
version that OADE 2010 is based on)? Also, is there any
chance you could send me a copy of the file that fails,
plus your control points, so I can test this for myself?

Best,

Ben