[Gvsig_english] using gvsig mobile with internal gps / using itonwm 6.5

Marcel Schoolmeesters schoolmeesters at gmx.de
Wed Apr 6 00:25:02 CEST 2011

And, me again. I've probably not finally tested everything on IBM J9 -
the same problem appears while using the dropdown button in WM6. so of
course, it is a JVM (J9) problem - phoneme does not produce the error.
Even using the "...forJ9"-version with phoneme works fine.

BTW, in fact, the coordinates are not displayed until i close the drop
down menu! and even when they are displayed, they won't be updated -
until i open AND close the dropdown menu again.
And additionally, it is the same with the MEASURES_BAR...while viewing
coordinates. They are only displayed and updated after open/close of the
drop down menu.

Obviously, as the statusbar worked before adding anything to the code,
it is my fault. But I don't understand, why phoneme does not reproduce
the error.

After changing from combo to normal menu, the error still exists. I'll
test everything right from the beginning...and hope to find the error.

If anybody has got an idea, I would appreciate it for saving time :)

Regards,

Marcel Schoolmeesters