[Gvsig_english] gvSIG crashing

Renato Saboya rtsaboya at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 14:43:28 CEST 2011

Hi!
I am working on a simple project and now I can't open it anymore. gvSIG
keeps telling "Application error. It's strongly recommended to close the
application."

There is only one line shapefile, and 6 layers rendering different
thematic maps.

Anyway, I don't think it is a problem withh the file itself, because I
tried three more files in the same folder and none of them worked.

The details of the error message are pasted here:
http://pastebin.com/bUsFdUs2

If I need to provide more information, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Renato.