[Gvsig_english] Database Connection Settings window remains blank though connection is established

georgsedlmeir georg.sedlmeir at muenchen.de
Wed Dec 7 12:35:57 CET 2011

Hello Juan,
thank you for your reply and apologies for my belated one, which partially
is a result of my visit to the gvSIG conference ;)
The way you described the issue is correct, there is no data in the form you
mentioned, though the connection is actually working.
The issue did not occur with gvSIG 1.10.
Maybe the answer is hidden somewhere in the installation paths in the
attached logfile...
Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Georg