[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9 USB: Strange behaviour opening projects XP/WIN7

Klaus Schaefer klaus.schaefer4 at giz.de
Fri Feb 11 06:22:49 CET 2011

I recognized that is necessary to upgrade to 1.10 when you move from Windows
XP to Windows 7. I had several issues with 1.9 after switching to Win 7.
They all were resolved when migrating to 1.10 - other issues are still
there, but they are general product issues...

Don't forget to use the new java (version 6) as well!!

Best regards
Klaus