[Gvsig_english] Problems with printing and exporting a map containing data from a geodatabase

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Thu Feb 17 21:14:01 CET 2011

hello Georg
According to the log files, the table with the 88,000 polygons is VAREGIO.KART_FLAECHE, is this correct?

So in the little application you have to write:

Server URL: <url>
Port: <port>
DB name: <db_name>
User: VAREGIO
Password: <password_for_VAREGIO>
Table name: KART_FLAECHE
Max no. of rows: 100
Include vertices: <yes>

Is this what you wrote? (especially the table name must NOT have "VAREGIO.")

If you write "100", then the resulting file will not be too large, and will probably be a valid file for testing purposes.

It is not a good idea to open the log files and paste some pieces in new files created by you, because the text format is sometimes lost and there are important data at the beginning of the log file. Simply zip the log files and send them without opening them. If they are too big, delete them, restart gvSIG and do the minimum steps until you see the problem, so the new log file will be smaller and easier to understand by us.

Regards,
Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)