[Gvsig_english] gvsig mini SDKS

Paul Wong pwong18 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 16 16:10:01 CEST 2011

Hello Alberto, my name is Paul Wong, we spoke earlier about gvSIG mini SDKs.I have another question for you and this one is related to the PhoneCache extension.We are trying to tile a raster of Baffin Island in Canada but we cannot modify the BBox coordinates  and our Blue Marble extension doesnt work.Is there anything you can recommend to be able to modify the coordinates in the BBox and a way to activate the Blue Marble Extension in order to be able to tile the raster.We are running gvSIG 1.9 with the PhoneCache extension 1,9.
We are running out of time to complete this project and thus an answer as soon as possible would be welcomed
Thank you
Paul