[Gvsig_english] gvsig mini SDKS

Alberto Romeu aromeu at prodevelop.es
Mon Jul 18 20:56:47 CEST 2011

Hi Paul,

the phone cache extension wraps the tileraster library into gvSIG so you
can use directly the library to generate tile mashups [1]

I guess that the library only allows to download tiles from OSM (I'm not
sure as I don't remember if WMS or TMS were finally implemented). You
can try it by yourself and if it does not fit your requirement you can
try building the sources and implement the massive download for any
other kind of layer.

[1] https://confluence.prodevelop.es/display/GVMN/TileRaster+cache+library

Alberto Romeu
---