[Gvsig_english] Phone Cache Error Using gvSIG 1.11

Alberto Romeu aromeu at prodevelop.es
Mon Jul 18 21:02:43 CEST 2011

Hi Alexander,

I'm not sure that phone cache is able to run on gvSIG 1.11, at the
beginning it was developed for gvSIG 1.1.2. Besides that, maybe it's
easier for you to use directly the tileraster library from the command
line [1]

[1] https://confluence.prodevelop.es/display/GVMN/TileRaster+cache+library

Regards

--