[Gvsig_english] Translation process and Galician language

Nacho Uve nachouve at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 20:38:25 CEST 2011

Hello everyone.

There is a community of translators in Galicia [1] that reported their interest
in participating to improve the translation of gvSIG into Galician language.

According to the planning times for 1.12 and 2.0 release, at what point will
address this task of translation?

By the way, I wanted to know more of the translation process and sought to
gvsig.org web site. I think it would be interesting to add to the page "How
to participate" links to:

- http://www.gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-commons/appgvsig-translations
-
http://www.gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-commons/appgvsig-translations/pub/conceptos-de-traduccion-de-cadenas/

It can be useful to find more info about the translation process, right?

Ahhh ... Another thing. The language of Galicia is called "Galician". On the
"Preferences" interface appears "Gallegan" instead of "Galician".

Regards,
Nacho V.

--
Juan Ignacio Varela García