[Gvsig_english] adding new NMEA input to gvSig Mobile

Marcel Schoolmeesters schoolmeesters at gmx.de
Thu Mar 24 10:36:46 CET 2011

Hello again,

I have tried it again and got a solution:

    I have added those get/set-functions to "GPSFix" and have added
    updates für my values in the GPSManager so I can acces them a bit
    complicated, but it works without adding it to "GPSPosition" in the
    gpsinput.jar.

    I am setting my value in gpsNewPosition with following:

    myValue = GPSManager.getGPSManager().lastGPSFix.getMyValue();

However, the output would be better if it is not be the same StatusBar,
but a second one which is displayed beside the gpsBar.

By the way, why is "gpsinput.jar" missing?

Regards,

Marcel